In this article, we explain how the Sendarmy billing system works.
- We generally issue a separate invoice for each service: one for SMS, one for email, one for email extra credits, and one for the creation of custom templates by our design team.
- All of them are generated at the time of payment and you can consult and download them to your account (from My Account > My plan > Invoices). They will be available in your account at all times
- If you need a proforma invoice before making your payment, please contact our support. Only proforma invoices are made for the purchase of prepaid email or SMS credits or to contract annual rates.
Edit your invoicing details
At the time you make the payment in Sendarmy you will be asked for the invoicing details.
The data is used to issue all invoices. If at any time you want to change them it is important that you know that they will be modified from the next invoice, but the previous ones will keep the old data. If you need, punctually, to change the data of an invoice already issued, please contact our support.
To modify invoicing details for future invoices, go to Sendarmy’s side menu to My Account and tap on My pricing plan:
Once done, click on the Billing Details tab:
Once you have done this, the form will appear in which you must enter your tax information. When you’re done, click the top right button on Update.
To download your invoices go to the side menu of Sendarmy to My account and click on My plan:
Once there, click on the Invoices tab:
From this menu, you will be able to view all the invoices issued and download them in PDF format.
Always remember to provide the invoices to the administration department of your company or provide them with access to download them, from the support department we do not send invoices that are requested, they must always be downloaded from the platform itself.
I have bills of amounts other than my plan
As we have commented in the introduction of this article, in Sendarmy we issue an invoice for each service we provide, sometimes there are doubts about certain invoices issued for very small amounts, specifically the following:
- One or more invoices with the amount of € 1: are usually for the consumption of credits extra email: when the emails associated with your plan are exhausted, you can continue sending campaigns, but the emails will be charged separately. In this article, we describe the operation of the credits extra in case you have more doubts. In any case, before sending your campaign, you will be sent a message warning that the emails will be charged extra to confirm the action.
- One or more invoices with the amount of 2 €: usually due to the service of previewing campaigns in different browsers and devices, each use of this service has a cost of 2 €. If you have more doubts about the service you can consult this article.
Last updated on July 13, 2022